First time using cameras!

Put up a couple cameras 2 weeks ago for the first time ever and I'm hooked. No Bulls but at least getting lots of regular activity. Had 200+ photos of cows at regular intervals, they hit the hole every 3 days like clock work and when they hit it, it was at daybreak, at 1:30 and just before dusk.

Also picked up a nice mulie which is my secondary tag and I wouldn't hesitate to stick him!

Funny how nervous I was going up to check the cameras. I was worried I'd only get squirrels ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Congratulations on getting your first pics on trail cams. I have to warn you, it gets very addicting. I just started using trail cams last year, and by the start of archery season, I had over 25 different bulls on my cameras. My nephew and I both tagged out on branch antler bulls by the second week of the season by sitting tree stands over wallows. You'll find that having trail cameras out will add a whole new dimension to your summer scouting, hunting and add anticipation to the approaching season!
IMG_1605.jpgIMG_1396.jpgIMG_1491.jpgIMG_1603.jpg

Last edited:

charvey9

WKR
That's what you want on your cameras this time of year, lots of cows. Don't worry about not seeing bulls, when the rut comes on they'll find those cows.