Firstlite Klamath and Uncompahgre vest

My medium Klamath came in the mail today and I was able to compare it to my small Halstead. I also received a small and medium uncompahgre vest. Im 5'10" and 150 lbs. (athletic...ish build) and I'm kinda between a small and medium in Firstlite gear. I wear a medium Llano and medium Chama. The medium vest was WAY to big for me, even when layered over a llano/chama/klamath combination. Small was perfect....got it in dry earth so I can hunt and wear around town (pretty pumped about the look and feel of the vest and I'm not a vest guy at all). There wasn't much difference in the small Halstead and the medium Klamath to me. Fit in the torso was almost the same with the Klamath being 1-2 inches longer. The biggest difference was in the length of the sleeves with the Medium Klamath sleeves being about 1 1/2 inches longer that the small Halstead. The sleeves of the Medium Klamath were the exact same as my medium llano and chamas. So basically, when the Klamath is layered over something the sleeves tend to bunch up in the wrist area. Its almost as though they left the sleeves long (like the llano and chama) for thumb holes. Which I don't think I would be opposed to cutting thumb holes in the Klamath. Me personally, I will probably keep the Klamath because I like the placement of the chest pocket vs the sleeve pocket on the Halstead. With all this being said maybe this review will help someone.....or maybe not....I tried.