WTS Firstlite Obsidian Merino Pants - Large - Brand new never worn

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB1

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got these as a gift. In Conifer (brown) and size Large. They are a little too big for me and I missed the return window. Never used them - they are in perfect condition with suspenders. They are $180 on Firstlite.com but I would take $120 shipped or best offer.

From FirstLite:

Silent, odor resistant, and comfortable from 100 degrees into late season, the Obsidian merino pant takes the torch from the best-selling Kanab 2.0 pant with the fit being based off our hugely popular Corrugate Guide Pant. The Obsidian's ergonomic design and proprietary, stretch merino/nylon fabric work in conjunction to move and flex with the body and provide maximum durability all while preserving the qualities you love about Merino. Reinforced with rip-stop nylon, this woven merino pant has no UV signature or shine and fends off odor-causing bacteria better than any synthetic. Stretch nylon panels also enhance range of motion and provide durability and support in high stress areas. The Obsidian pant is equipped with detachable suspenders for a superior fit with pack or harness and can be used with other First Lite pants. This piece is machine washable and will dry quickly over a branch or on a line. These features make the Obsidian a superior choice for a wide range of stationary and active hunting applications.

Attachments

• Obsidian Merino Pants in Conifer (L).PNG
    Obsidian Merino Pants in Conifer (L).PNG
    152.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1603.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1605.JPG
    IMG_1605.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1604.JPG
    IMG_1604.JPG