Firstlite Sales

bwjones

FNG
I am in the process of switching out some of my Kuiu stuff for Firstlite clothing as I’m mainly a treestand/blind hunter in Missouri. I’m new to Firstlite but really love their Merino products. My question is do items like the Uncompahgre Pants ever go on sale before November hunting season? I know Kuiu usually has a Labor Day sale and didn’t know if Firstlite ran sales like that? Any info would be great

Hondo

WKR
Last year First Lite held a 30% selected gear sale Sept 3-4, so I would expect that they would do something this year.

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
I remember a first lite sale as well on select items last August or September not sure if they are doing that again or not but I hope so

GSPMich

FNG
I’m not positive, but I think that sale last Sept. was 15% off all items, maybe 20%. I ordered the puffy, Kiln hoodie, and a pair of gloves and each piece was on sale. I hope they do that again this year.

OP
B

bwjones

FNG
So I bought the Uncompahgre Pants this morning and then proceeded to receive a email for their “Opener Sale” minutes later where the pants were $40 cheaper. Called Firstlite and they were really cool about it and gave me a credit for difference for use on their site. This further enhances my want to fully switch to their products

OP
B

bwjones

FNG
I’ve only bought new Merino pieces and Obsidian pants and got access. Maybe 4 pieces total before Uncompahgre pants