FirstLite taking orders?

I have been unable to make a purchase through the FirstLite website this evening. It's after hours so I have not had a reply from them but was wondering if anyone here had insight? Their website seems functional but I can not get any action from the "Add to Cart" button. Have they sold out of everything and the site isn't caught up yet? Or have the interweb connections frozen in the polar vortex?

OP
A
I tried three more times. Logged into an account as well as without a log-in. Following a link from their e-mail and just getting there from the web. I can select items, colors and sizes. I can make a wish list and compare items. But I can not get anything into a cart. No problems with other on-line commerce or communication. I must be missing something on my computer or they have blackballed me.....

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
I placed an order yesterday and shipped today.

I was able to log in and add to shopping cart a minute ago.

Mosby

WKR
I placed an order this afternoon w/o problems. I would re-boot and try again and if it still doesn't work, call them in the morning.

mdk223

FNG
This happened to me last night on my phone. I tried it with Chrome and it worked.

OP
A
Update
FirstLite customer service reply apologized for the difficulties and suggested using a different browser. I was able to order with the same browser but on a different platform/device.
Thanks again.