Firstlite Wick Long Boxer Brief

xcutter

WKR
I'd like to hear some opinions on these undies. Are they comfortable? How is the fit? I have big legs/thighs. Wear 38 size pants. Are they really worth $45/pair?

MillCreekMike

Lil-Rokslider
The best boxer/briefs I have ever worn! Most comfortable, most breathable. If they weren't so $$$ I would wear them every day. For now I have 3 pair that stay in my hunting kit. I have only used them this past season. Early bear, deer & elk they held up with no issues.

OP
X

xcutter

WKR
The best boxer/briefs I have ever worn! Most comfortable, most breathable. If they weren't so $$$ I would wear them every day. For now I have 3 pair that stay in my hunting kit. I have only used them this past season. Early bear, deer & elk they held up with no issues.
How do they fit on your legs? That's my biggest concern. I have big thighs. Currently wear UA boxer briefs everyday and they fit well. Size XL.

ChrisAU

WKR
I have big thighs and a 35" waist and wear the Large size previous Red Desert versions, and I LOVE them. So very comfortable. I do save them for hunting only to increase their life span.

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
The red desert version were more comfortable but warmer & stretched out if you wore them multiple days backpack hunting. The wick seem to ride up my crack a bit for some reason. I think the legs will work for you unless you have Earl Campbell’s thighs but I was a bit disappointed with the way they fit me compared to the red deserts

OP
X

xcutter

WKR
These boxer briefs fit great. Really comfortable. For reference to help someone with sizing. I'm a 38 waist and my thigh is 27-1/2 inches per leg.

Edit: I purchased size XL.

Last edited:
I just bought them and tried them on. Seemed to fit well, are comfortable and hopefully won’t ride up on long hikes. Haven’t worn them enough for an actual review but they seem like they check all the boxes.

For comparison I have a 34 inch waist and 27 inch thighs and bought them in large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XMP

FNG
I'm a 38" with big weighlifter thighs too and the XL is the right fit. The short version can ride up some, whereas the longer version stays in place better, probably because the thighs hold them in place.

I haven't tried the loose fit version yet, but I'm curious if they'd ride up less. Anyone tried them?