Fishing podcast?

lks2

FNG
I consider my self a jack of all trades angler. I fly fish for trout, ice fish, soak bait for cats, and take my son out for panfish as much as I can. I know people have their opinions about Meateater, but I enjoyed the Bent podcast because it covered so many types of fishing. I listen to a few style/ species specific fishing ones but does anyone know of a good general fishing podcast?

Last edited:

Yoder

WKR
I like Salt Strong but it's mainly about Saltwater fishing for Red fish and Speckled Trout.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The Wild Fly podcast is pretty good with the Blue Line guys on it. About the only fishing one I listen to. Watch quite a few of their YouTube videos.

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
Liked Bent a lot as well. Was sad Joe left. Have yet to find another broad topic fishing Podcast that I enjoy

Travis907

WKR
I’m an avid fisherman but don’t get into the fishing podcasts much. If I do listen to one it’s usually the Bigwater podcast. It’s the best one that I have found especially for Walleye fishing,

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
I’m an avid fisherman but don’t get into the fishing podcasts much. If I do listen to one it’s usually the Bigwater podcast. It’s the best one that I have found especially for Walleye fishing,
Big water is good, Jason Mitchell is ok and also Great Lakes fishing

I love fly fishing, but man there's nothing more boring than listening to people talk about fishing. The only one I can listen to that won't make me fall asleep behind the wheel is Hank Patterson's Outdoor Misadventures, which is satirical and not always about fishing.

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
I consider my self a jack of all trades angler. I fly fish for trout, ice fish, soak bait for cats, and take my son out for panfish as much as I can. I know people have their opinions about Meateater, but I enjoyed the Bent podcast because it covered so many types of fishing. I listen to a few style/ species specific fishing ones but does anyone know of a good general fishing podcast?
Cut and Retie podcast it’s Joe Cermele’s new podcast. Very Bent influenced, but also more of a conversation than all segments