Fishing suggestions in Wyoming

Wolverine

Lil-Rokslider
I am currently traveling through Wyoming and looking for suggestions for a few easier to access fishing spots. I am dealing with a bum knee so I won't be able to go "wilderness athlete" to get to any spots. I am mobile just not 3 miles uphill mobile.

I will be touring around the wind river range and am open to any species. I am not a fly fisherman so any place suited for general tackle gear.

Public well known lakes or ponds are fine or a lesser visited lake is fine if you are willing to share by PM. I get the "secret fishing spot" thing as I have my own, so I am simply asking for any spots for someone passing through. Thanks.

The west side of the Winds is absolutely chock-full of little brook trout. Any bit of water you find should have them & they are extremely agressive. Bring the fry pan...

jags

FNG
I don't know the Winds area real well and not sure where else in WY you might travel but here are a few accessible spots.

Laramie Plains lakes - South of Laramie
Boysen Res. - near Shoshoni....try below the dam, west side. You can drive right down there.
Jackson Lake - Grand Teton Park.....above and below the dam.
Buffalo Bill Res - Near Cody
Platte River - Casper area......west of Casper, Alcova Res / Grey's Reef dam

Just a few options.

OP
W

Wolverine

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the responses. Bounced around Pinedale for a while with limited success then moved to the North Platte (miracle mile area) and game on! Frustrating with the wrong gear but still made a good go of it.