Fitsok

Squirrels

WKR
Fitsok40 gets you 40% off. I've been wearing some of their merino socks daily for over a year and holding up well. They aren't as comfortable as Darn Tough but they are more economical and still great socks. Made in the USA as well with lifetime guarantee.

Pn8hall

WKR
They are my favorite socks. I wear the cf2 cusion ones and bought some of the isowool ones last year. I have several pairs that were bought thru massdrop and are going on 3 years at least. Great socks. Thanks for headsup!

OP
Squirrels

Squirrels

WKR
They are my favorite socks. I wear the cf2 cusion ones and bought some of the isowool ones last year. I have several pairs that were bought thru massdrop and are going on 3 years at least. Great socks. Thanks for headsup!
I bought 6 pair through massdrop originally. They are always sold out on massdrop. I assumed they were higher through Fitsok but they are not, that's at full price. With the coupon they are an extremely excellent value. I ordered 15 pair with the coupon in various styles, all wool. I should be good on everyday socks for a bit LOL

Dhbwa

WKR
For past users- have these felt too tight? I see some reviews of that.. I wear size 10 boots and ordered Large....
Doesn’t hurt to ask....

OP
Squirrels

Squirrels

WKR
For past users- have these felt too tight? I see some reviews of that.. I wear size 10 boots and ordered Large....
Doesn’t hurt to ask....
I am same size as you and order larges in their socks and they fit well

Dhbwa

WKR
Good socks! Got mine. Still not sure I wouldn’t order XL as they fit but before you pull them on they sure look small......

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
Got mine - really like them. Sizing is snug but good. One thing about socks, they have to be knit tight, like with good “density,” unlike some of the loose knit cheaper (Costco) merino socks that don’t protect as well against hot spots. These are nice and dense, but not too thick either.