Five Stars: FL Sawbuck and Shale Hybrid

I took advantage of the Gravy Boat sale to try a couple things I'd been going back and forth on....and I am impressed. Im a bit of gear head and own more gloves than any one person should; however, I've never really LOVED any of them. (Disclaimer: part of that is having smaller hands (female) so mens usually don't fit great and "womens" gloves are not purpose driven.

I spend about 45 days in December and January predator trapping and it is hard on stuff. I can wear out a pair of run of the mill work gloves in a couple of weeks. Those shale hybrid gloves are legit. I'll wear them out but the comfort, warmth to weight ratio, combined with the awesome dexterity is better than any other I've tried. I will be buying another pair to use for "nicer" activities.

The sawbuck pants are probably the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. The double chapped front isn't as thick as I thought (I was thinking similar Codura to Dans chaps and pants) but they do the job deflecting pokey Missouri brush. I have a couple pairs of Kanabs but I will be adding some Corrugate pants to my collection after having these.

Hoping this helps someone!