Fixed blade knife

Check out Winkler Knives out of NC
Incredible knives and seaths that allow verticle or horizontal carry

I know this may not be a popular choice but after using higher end knives like the Benchmade 162-1 EOD, I find myself going back a stainless companion Morakniv..I get them in orange. You can baton with them even though they aren't full tang. They are orange so you don't lose them when you set them down. They are lightweight and comfortable in the hand. The scandi grind is very well respected and is so far my favorite. The steel seems to hold an edge pretty well for what it is...It's no super steel by any means but it does plenty fine for working up whitetails. Best part is they are 14 dollars..I've yet to break one so far. Another thing I will not is that with a more expensive knife I tend to be more cautious? Maybe it's just a mental thing but I don't like beating on a 200 dollar knife as much as I do a 14 dollar one.

I don't ever carry a fixed blade knife EDC so I really wouldn't know if this would be a good choice for that. But with the money you would save you could get a nice folder for EDC ha. Just a thought.

tgus59

Lil-Rokslider
I carry a Fallkniven F1. Spendy, but I will never need another knife.

boom

WKR
i bought a so over the top, overbuilt, overpriced knife..it will take serious will-power to plunge that into a rutty muddy elk. hahah..

personally, my lifestyle. any knife will last me a lifetime. it was an impulse buy. der, duh!