FL cat

DBuck

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome photo, I never realized Florida had mountain lions. Can you hunt them out your alls way? My sister and brother in law just moved clear down south of Miami, just got hired on at the Turkey Point there. Any good hunting down that way (for anything) that you're aware of? Thanks

OP
J

Jacack

WKR
Awesome photo, I never realized Florida had mountain lions. Can you hunt them out your alls way? My sister and brother in law just moved clear down south of Miami, just got hired on at the Turkey Point there. Any good hunting down that way (for anything) that you're aware of? Thanks
Panthers down here and plenty of them. Lots of bears too. Unfortunately can't hunt either. Lots of deer. Nothing big like the Midwest. Hogs turkey and gators if you can draw a gator tag.

That bear is in my front yard. See them all the time but no season.

Attachments

• 20201216_072532.jpg
    20201216_072532.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20171030_185046.jpg
    20171030_185046.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 21

FLAK

WKR
Bears and Cats all over the place down there, but even more tree huggers unfortunately.
There was a bear hunt a few years back for a weekend or so and they figured out they
had a lot more than they thought. A bunch were killed in very short order, the bear cuddlers shut it down after that.

DBuck

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome thank you for the info. Pretty hard to draw a gator tag? For some reason in my mind I assumed it would an over the counter deal. Is there much public land deep south in florida? Awesome picture of the bear, bet the kids loved that. I imagine that hog hunting is fun.