FL catalyst jacket sizing

What’s up guys need some help on which size to order in the catalyst jacket. So bard when there isn’t a store to try it on and have had to exchange stuff already with them. I am 5’10 200.

My sanctuary is a large and still lot of room in midsection.
My corrugate jacket is an xl
Kiln shirts and hoodies are large.

i am always on the fence about which size to order and hate being a pain and exchanging.

for the guys that own this jacket what do you think?

Mine is true to size but fits somewhat slim. I am a xxl in FL tops and the XXL catalyst works but not a lot of room to layer under it. I would think it fits the same as the corrugate. Maybe cal,pl FL and see what they recommend.

Not Vegan

FNG
It's true for me. I will say the forearm is tight. So if you have 1-2 layers under size up 1.

Tanner W

Lil-Rokslider
I wear a large chama, a medium uncompadrae puffy And have a medium catalyst. I can wear the catalyst over my puffy but is tighter in the shoulders and arms. If I wear it without the puffy it is still an athletic fit but no tight spots.

I am 5'9" and weigh 200 lbs and the Large Cataylst fits me well. I can fit my medium unpronounceable jacket under but it is a bit tight on the forearms at that point.

OP
F
That’s tough . Not sure which to get now. I would wanna be able to wear a hoodie under it.

I am 5'9" and weigh 200 lbs and the Large Cataylst fits me well. I can fit my medium unpronounceable jacket under but it is a bit tight on the forearms at that point.

You have extra room in the large?

That’s tough . Not sure which to get now. I would wanna be able to wear a hoodie under it.

You have extra room in the large?

I wore mine most with a kiln crew, Klamath 1/4 zip and a puffy vest. Fit perfectly. I added the uncompaghre with everything else and was still comfortable everywhere except just a bit tight on the forearms. I wouldn’t want to buy a bigger size though because then everything else would be too large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk