WTB FL Corrugate (L) and Kuiu KENAI HOODED JACKET (L)

Aries_Ranger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As the title says, I'm interested in trying to find the 2 jackets listed, solid color (No Black)

Working on dialing in my Coldweather system and I think these 2 have spots in that system.

Function over appearance if possible.

Would also consider a Uncompahgre but leaning toward the Kuiu, and Pit zipper, more

Bump79

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You and I are on the same mission! Another jacket to consider would be the OR Ferrosi jacket. It is a stretch nylon shell as well and last I saw was GoHunt has it on sale for $96.

I had a Kenai vest and wasn't happy with the durability. I found it very fragile and warrantied it within 3 weeks. However, it is very quiet and warm. Uncompagre is more durable, slightly louder but less breathable.

OP
Aries_Ranger

Aries_Ranger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You and I are on the same mission! Another jacket to consider would be the OR Ferrosi jacket. It is a stretch nylon shell as well and last I saw was GoHunt has it on sale for $96.

I had a Kenai vest and wasn't happy with the durability. I found it very fragile and warrantied it within 3 weeks. However, it is very quiet and warm. Uncompagre is more durable, slightly louder but less breathable.
Thanks for the info on the OR. Might be a good contender, although I like my wind/softshell layer to be non insulated.

Gray Ferrosi, Small and Large, $91 on Steep and Cheap.

Bump79

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the info on the OR. Might be a good contender, although I like my wind/softshell layer to be non insulated.

Gray Ferrosi, Small and Large, $91 on Steep and Cheap.
There are a couple different models of the Ferrosi. I should have been more specific but the one I was referring too is just a nylon stretch shell without insulation.