FL Corrugate Pants for Daily Use.

Superdoo

WKR
Can anybody tell me how these are for daily use? Do they hold up well over time?
I am skinny and tall. FL’s medium talls should fit absolutely perfect. I already bought a pair of Obsidians in Large tall, the waist was perfect but that was 15 lbs ago. The length on the LT was too much.
Anyway, I’m happy to fork good money over as long as I can get a couple years out of them.

I’ll preemptively provide my counter arguments for Wrangler’s and Prana below:

I have a pair of the wranglers, but finding a 32 inseam 34 length is tough. A 36 inseam would be better, but those are only found in the cave of a Samsquanch.

The Prana’s don’t come with leg pockets on both sides. That’s a deal breaker as my phone goes on my right leg and my business cards go in the left.

Thanks for the help.

0DA40D1A-BE3D-42F8-ABE6-2D3E4A758334.jpeg

68Plexi

WKR
I love mine. Actually started using them for daily wear recently. Why should such a nice pair of pants stay in a plastic tub for 8 months out of the year?

They are showing a good amount of piling now, but they are as comfortable as any pants I own. Stretchy, tapered at the ankles and I really like the pocket placement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anybody tell me how these are for daily use? Do they hold up well over time?
I am skinny and tall. FL’s medium talls should fit absolutely perfect. I already bought a pair of Obsidians in Large tall, the waist was perfect but that was 15 lbs ago. The length on the LT was too much.
Anyway, I’m happy to fork good money over as long as I can get a couple years out of them.

I’ll preemptively provide my counter arguments for Wrangler’s and Prana below:

I have a pair of the wranglers, but finding a 32 inseam 34 length is tough. A 36 inseam would be better, but those are only found in the cave of a Samsquanch.

The Prana’s don’t come with leg pockets on both sides. That’s a deal breaker as my phone goes on my right leg and my business cards go in the left.

Thanks for the help.

View attachment 172890
They are tough as nails!

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not a fan of where the brand went/is going, but I had Corrugate pants and liked them quite a bit..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
I have two pairs and I usually wear one for 4-5 days and then switch. I haven't worn jeans in ages.

That’s the route I’m planning to take. How long have you had them last?

brsnow

WKR
Mine have all had stitches pull from the zipper area. Still functioning, but looks funny. Kuiu is more durable for me, won’t buy more FL.

ChrisAU

WKR
I have well over 200 days of elk, whitetail, and turkey hunting on my first pair and with a hit from the fabric shaver a couple times in that span to get rid of the piling they look brand new.

I have really enjoyed mine, the only issue I had was melting a small hole in a pair because it was touched by a hot suppressor at work.

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
Duluth pants are cheaper and more durable for daily
Agreed.
I have two pairs of the flexpedition pants in 34x34 that have held up great. Only reason I don’t want to go that route now is the weight I’ve lost puts me into “in between” sizing for them.

LJ Buck

WKR
I have had a pair since they first came out with them and they have held up great.

How so? Just curious

He means their partnering with groups that lean more toward the environmental left side of things. You know..trying to expand hunting to more than just the conservative end of the spectrum. Everything has to be politicized nowadays...ugh.

Corrugates are pretty durable, I’d say right in the middle of things. I only used them during hunting season and definitely put a hole or two in them each season. Finally ripped the ass out of them scooting over the edge of a cliff half way through my 4th season of use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk