FL late starter

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Been lurking for a couple of years, just hate typing on an Ipad. Turned 65 this year, got back into hunting about 4 years ago. Moved to Florida from el paso about 17 years ago, thought it was too hot to hunt. Was visiting my sister in cloudcroft Nm 4 yrs ago went hiking and saw 4 or 5 white tails coming down the mt. remembered how much I enjoyed being outside ... and hunting. Mostly quail hunting in el Paso. 4 years ago I did not know squat about deer hunting. This year I have gotten 4 bucks and 2 bear (not all in Florida!). It is hard to learn how to hunt when u are 60, no dad or grandad to show u the lil things!!! Lots of mistakes and overthinking. Luckily got into a hunt club and those guys showed me the ropes. Wasted a lot of money on Florida ”deer guides”!!! Rokslide is my goto site. Thanks to all of u for up your great posts. Having a partial knee replacement next week so I ca go on an elk/muley hunt.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome from NorCal!! Glad to have you aboard! Congrats on this year’s harvest! (y) Best of luck with your procedure next week!!