FL Uncompahgre 2.0

Agreed. I dont get cold easily,
buts there's no way in hell I'd wear the unpronounanceable in zero degree temps. 20-30 I feel is the thresholdfor that jacket.
Man thats crazy how people have different temp ratings. I have owned three 1.0's and would not want to be stationary in temps below 42 degrees. I love the jacket, but its not warm.

Agreed with the sizing. I wear XL across the board but this jacket i had to go 1 size down. Yes its noisy, I think its biggest weakness is the material is extremely delicate. Catch it in your packs zipper and thats it, ripped. Badly.
The 1.0 Is very warm, I have no complaints with it in the warmth department. It does fit a little large and I think it’s loud. To the point I would not and have not bowhunted In it but have some friends that’s do successfully. I believe the 2.0 will be great

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
Agreed. I dont get cold easily,
buts there's no way in hell I'd wear the unpronounanceable in zero degree temps. 20-30 I feel is the thresholdfor that jacket.

Agreed with the sizing. I wear XL across the board but this jacket i had to go 1 size down. Yes its noisy, I think its biggest weakness is the material is extremely delicate. Catch it in your packs zipper and thats it, ripped. Badly.

I wear a Sitka Jetstream (oversized to keep loft) over my uncompahgre and it seems to get you down below that just fine. If stand hunting though, It's sometimes easier to just use the sanctuary and call it good.