Flat lands to Alaska POI change....

ColeyG

WKR
At hunting distances you won’t notice. Also, your temp drop will partway offset your elevation change.
AK isn’t very high anyway

The jackwads that throw your gun around under the airplane.... now that can change your zero.

Bingo! I worry a lot more about trauma to the rifle and optics in transit that environmental influences on bullet ballistics.

The Gunwerks guys say that environmental factors affect POI very little at 700 yards and under, not enough to worry about anyhow. Altitude is actually an expression for density altitude or pressure. Because AK is closer to the poles, the pressure is less than farther south and so the pressure up here at say 5000 feet might be closer to what you'd see at 6000' in Colorado for example. This matter very little at "typical" hunting altitudes, 2500-5500 feet. It is something to take note of say when walking around above 14K...

I taken my guns from Alaska to the L48 and Hawaii on a number of occasions and although I always check my 200yd zero before going live, I've never needed to make an adjustment.