Flat top grill

Shupe88

WKR
I got the Blue rhino razr for fathers day. Has 4 burners and a sear zone. Cooks a mean breakfast lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 17” blackstone that I love cooking on. A bigger unit for keeping at the house is definitely in my future. I am surprised how much I use it.

Pezboat

WKR
My brother-in-law just got a Blackstone. I’ve cooked on it several times. It’s pretty sweet, but I just can’t justify the size of it. I already have a grill and a smoker. To add another cooktop there size of a grill, is just too much. I bought a large griddle instead. Stick it on your grill and boom. Flattop grill.

Wapiti1

WKR
3/8" thick 24X24 offcut of steel from work. I welded rod along the edges and back for back and side stops, and added a couple of handles. It's stout enough to use on any grill, or fire without fear of warpage and thick enough to heat evenly regardless of what the heat source looks like below.

Jeremy

Azone

WKR
7882C996-2E07-4C52-8251-7D74B2C6D562.jpeg
Not a flat top griddle, but a old serrated disc blade with the axle hole in the middle welded close and some 1/2 inch round bar for handles. I also welded a 1 inch wide piece of 8 inch pipe to the bottom of it to keep it from wobbling when on a flat surface. works great on a propane burner or wood/charcoal fire as well.

We got the camp chef three burner flat top formula cabin and it is a game changer. Love that thing... cooking three meals a day on it now

5cd272a0e72ff12071ca74681e7a35fd.jpg

BluMtn

WKR
We got the camp chef three burner flat top formula cabin and it is a game changer. Love that thing... cooking three meals a day on it now

5cd272a0e72ff12071ca74681e7a35fd.jpg

I have one similar to that except it has that flat top plus another 16" grill on the side. I can cook everything I want at one time. My old blackstone was to small and had to cook in shifts. I pack that with our travel trailer and do all the cooking on it. This is our fourth season with the trailer and the trailer stove has never been used.