Flat tops battle

Jmort1754

WKR
Looking for a 4 burner that's semi portable for camping.

I have a camp chef ft600 very portable grease hole sucks

Anyone used the black stone or Pitboss 4 burner.

74Bronco

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Pit Boss, I believe 5 burner though. Very happy with the quality, not very portable. I'm not a lot of help...

TaperPin

WKR
Our son and brother in law both have the black stone with air frier trays built in - I would never buy them because it seems gimmicky, but they love ‘em and strap that big thing onto whatever they are camping with. Lol

I‘ve only personally cooked with it once and wasn’t super excited about the temp zones being so wonky, but it’s relatively cheap and light. Black stone users seem unphased by it.

Geewhiz

WKR
Ill tell you what I am looking for and it may work for you as well. I have a camp chef 2 burner that looks like this 1712855699567.png and I have a flat top for it that I love. Problem is it cooks very unevenly because of the 2 seperate burners and you can just about only use the space directly above each burner. I'm looking for (but have yet to find) the same type of cooker but that has linear burners like in a BBQ grill that I can still use with a flat top. That way the heat would be much more consistent.