Flathead Taxidermist

bobr1

WKR
Just trying to see if anyone has a preferred taxidermist in the Flathead. Wasn't planning on doing it but got a really nice buck during antelope season and with school coming up in the spring and our new house to work on, I really do not have time to to a shoulder mount. Wanted to see if anyone on here had recommendations for a taxidermist in the Flathead area of Montana. I actually have one from last year that was a nice buck and had the hide tanned and planned on doing a mount myself but with covid and the way things have gone over the last year I won't have time especially for this second one which I skinned and salted before throwing in the freezer.

Any advice appreciated!

Thank you,

Bob

bsnedeker

WKR
Alpine custom taxidermy in Columbia falls. I've only had him do euros for me so far but my next mount will go to him. His work is incredible. His showroom is worth the trip in and of itself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MT257

WKR
Not in the flathead, but I would highly recommend Rogers Taxidermy in Great Falls. I had them mount a deer for me and their work is top notch. Small details on their work is incredible.

khuber84

WKR
Bone Collecter has done a really good job on some capes of mine, and a few mounts of my friends. He has a full body black bear getting done there now.

Just trying to see if anyone has a preferred taxidermist in the Flathead. Wasn't planning on doing it but got a really nice buck during antelope season and with school coming up in the spring and our new house to work on, I really do not have time to to a shoulder mount. Wanted to see if anyone on here had recommendations for a taxidermist in the Flathead area of Montana. I actually have one from last year that was a nice buck and had the hide tanned and planned on doing a mount myself but with covid and the way things have gone over the last year I won't have time especially for this second one which I skinned and salted before throwing in the freezer.

Any advice appreciated!

Thank you,

Bob
I've used http://www.ruggededgetaxidermy.com/ for my wolf and bear and am quite pleased. He is located in Bigfork.
A friend of mine has used Bone Collector here Kalispell and was happy with the results.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk