Fletching Jig

I am looking for a good fletching jig at a reasonable price. I am not gonna be fletching a toon of arrows a.year so I'm not looking to spend a ton of money on one.

I have a Grayling Outdoors (was around $30-40 bucks I think) and it's worked great for me. It's all plastic parts compared to the fancier metal ones, but I've fletched over 100 arrows no problem. Only issue with it is I had to buy the right and left helical clamps separate, but they're ~$15 bucks on amazon. It's also a little confusing to setup at first but I figured it out after the first arrow or two. I got the jig from Lancaster Archery, but it's on Amazon. I attached mine to a little piece of plywood base - that is a must.

Zac

WKR
I would say Vane Master Pro or bust. If you end up buying all the different indexers and clamps the price is the negligible.

KH_bowfly

Lil-Rokslider
I got the goat tuff jig last year to start messing with it. It’s a pretty easy system to use and inexpensive, but limited in configurations (right only). If what you want to do fits within its capabilities, then it’s not a bad option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
EZ Fletch Mini is my go to, just so easy and fast. I have 2 and fletching a dozen arrows can be done in under 20 minutes.

ChuckC

WKR
I have a bitz and easy fletch mini. I use the mini all the time. I used the Bitz when I was shooting the AAE max vanes that were to king for the mini.