Florida ROKSLIDERS.........

Thanks , I’m thinking we are going to be lucky down here in Southwest Florida this time if the trends continue to move east and north. My hope is is turns north before landfall. Wasnt looking good this time yesterday. People went into prep mode and gas got scarce.

DamnRinella

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Agree with Boarmaster.....I am around the Tampa/St Pete area and you would think we were about to have a direct hit....Publix and Home Depot have done well this week around here, and on my way home from work yesterday several gas stations had the signs blacked out with bags over the pumps....I am a Florida State Seminole, and I feel bad for any folks coming from Idaho who were planning on a great beachfront weekend in Jacksonville and watching their team play. Hopefully the airlines/hotels worked with them and refunded their money if they chose not to come.

Same area and it’s been a zoo! Lucky for FSU to play at home now as well, but then again not sure how good Boise State is

Been nuts here in Lakeland since Thursday. I had to laugh. I was in Wally World picking up a movie the kid has been wanting. And I see a bunch of people with carts slam full of water. And I’m looking at most of them and you can tell they live on coke or Pepsi and probably haven’t had a glass of water in years, But a hurricane is coming and now they need a ton of water.

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Palm Brach county resident here. I’m hunting today, opening deer day on my lease, west side of Big O called Palmdale.

Thanks for the concern but also Carolina they say now.

Hope we get some cold air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palm Brach county resident here. I’m hunting today, opening deer day on my lease, west side of Big O called Palmdale.

Thanks for the concern but also Carolina they say now.

Hope we get some cold air.

Good luck. My old lease was just South of Moorehaven. I let it go about two years ago and took a lease in Greenville AL.

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
We are officially out of the cone so we are standing down. Goodluck Carolina. God bless Boarmaster.

Southwest ? Naples or Ft Myers ? My lease is near LaBelle, 15 minutes inland from Ft Myers.

It’s clear and gusty. I’m in the stand now trying arrow a pig

40tude

Lil-Rokslider
It’s already screwed up my plans to be in Wyoming, hopefully I can get there later this week...

RobertsA

FNG
In Pensacola people are freaking out getting gas as fast as they can and this area isn’t even really getting rain off of the storm. Good luck to the folks in the southeast!

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
04cc633753d8f4d1830f011b19a6fb96.jpg

That’s me, the blue dot . That’s Dorian breathing down our necks. About 60 miles east of WBP. This is huge. Don’t matter where it hits, because everyone will feel huge wind and flooding. It might wipe out the coast AND the inland of most of the state of Florida if it comes heading due west. Hopefully, it hits the Gulfstream and is held off shore until hitting cooler water which will dissipate it.

ODB

WKR
Tracks are saying it’ll stay offshore and creep up the coast to Jacksonville then speed up as it passes th Carolinas.

How’s the rain and wind tonight near Boca? Folks are in South Carolina on the coast so trying to see why they might expect if tracks are consistent.

Stay safe.

Tango1

Lil-Rokslider
Orlando here. Thanks for the concern. The civil panic over water and fuel is sort of incredible. The people at Publix hoarding milk make me laugh.

Been checking our hunt lease west of Titusville and the game activity is crazy. Deer and turkeys all over. They’re nervous and know something is coming.

Dorian is down to a category 3 now and probably going to smack hatteras later this week but won’t have as much starch on it