Flying with Seek Outside Stove

I’m new to hot tent life, how is everyone packing/flying with their titanium stove? I usually travel with duffels and don’t think it’d be a good idea to throw in there. I’m planning on carrying it on, anyone every had issues with that? I can’t see it being a problem, but you never know with good ole TSA. How are y’all traveling with them?

rayporter

WKR
i am not a frequent flier but i have had a few run ins with the tsa,

you are as the very least goin to get a real shake down, i bet they take you to a room and examine every piece before a decision is made. just a guess. and what are you going to do if.............................................

it would be much better to hear from some one what got one through.

Trial153

WKR
Used my Uturn in Alaska this year, bunch of flights to hey there. I left the pipe and rods in the tube. The rest of the stove I left in its bag, then put the bag in a rubber made snap top box, and put it in my luggage.

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38
Thanks for the input guys. Turns out I need a third bag to fit all my gear anyways, so packing the stove in there. One of these days I'll try to get it through on a carry on and let y'all know how it goes. Still curious if anyone else has done it and had any issues.