FNG Chicago

dkracer45

FNG
FNG living in Chicago. Working my ass off to get out of this city. Mainly Elk hunt CO and Whitetail in IL.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from the NW Side of the city. This place does get old fast. Where ya at in the city and where do you whitetail hunt here in IL?

Kurts86

WKR
I did 8 years stuck in Chicago, it was great for my wife and my careers but I don’t miss living there and I really don’t miss IL Whitetail hunting.

Enjoy direct flights to go hunt a bunch of cool places. That’s the biggest upside to hunting while living in Chicago.

cayres67

FNG
Currently living in the western suburbs as well. after i graduate college i am planning on moving out of illinois as well. you archery hunt?

OP
dkracer45

dkracer45

FNG
Currently living in West town and shoot over at the Lincoln park archery range. Hunt in central / eastern IL on a horse farm! Shot a 148" P&Y whitetail last year so hunting has been good.

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
Currently living in West town and shoot over at the Lincoln park archery range. Hunt in central / eastern IL on a horse farm! Shot a 148" P&Y whitetail last year so hunting has been good.
That's a great buck. Let's see a photo. I shoot at lincoln park from time to time, but more often I shoot at Blackwell which is a nice facility. When I'm chasing deer in IL, i'm usually on public in West-Central.

OP
dkracer45

dkracer45

FNG
That's a great buck. Let's see a photo. I shoot at lincoln park from time to time, but more often I shoot at Blackwell which is a nice facility. When I'm chasing deer in IL, i'm usually on public in West-Central.
Love the blackwell range. I was shooting there when everything was shut down during covid.