FNG for Sacramento

Yes, I'm one of those guys, sign up for the forum during tag draw season. Anyway, I hope I can deliver and contribute to the forum and not be one of the guys that disappears and never gives anything back. I'm from California and have really started to amp up my hunting all throughout the west the last few years. In addition to California, I have hunted deer and elk in Montana, Wyoming, Oregon, Utah, and in 2020 I will be making my first trip to Arizona. I was lucky enough to draw an Arizona archery elk tag for unit 6b. Not a glory tag, but I'll take the 50% success rates on bulls any day especially with a bow in my hand. I also hunt Indiana every year and own a small farm that is full of whitetails. I have hunted the Indiana farm for almost 30 years. I'm 44 now and finally have the $$ to do more hunts throughout the west. So I'm expanding my geography. I hunt with rifle, bow, and muzzleloader.

I will be hunting 6b in Arizona solo and will start scouting as early as April. If there are other tag holders willing to share scouting information and possibly a camp please do not hesitate to reach out.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Welcome. Take advantage of the Kuiu showroom 30 min out of town in dixon. Rare opportunity to get to try everyone on before you buy it!

I’m from the area as well although don’t currently live there.