FNG from Arizona

sebhunter

FNG
Hello, FNG from Arizona. Originally from New Mexico, lived in Colorado for 7 years now in AZ for 12 years. Gearing up and counting down the days as me and my son drew September Archery Bull tags here in AZ in units 3A/3C!

Hello, FNG from Arizona. Originally from New Mexico, lived in Colorado for 7 years now in AZ for 12 years. Gearing up and counting down the days as me and my son drew September Archery Bull tags here in AZ in units 3A/3C!
That's awsome man good luck to you guys!!!! Arizona is on my list for muleys someday!!!

aznoob

FNG
I too am a FNG from AZ

BBob

WKR
You basterds! Have fun, that's a great place to be. Don't be askin for any of my honey holes in there though ;)