FNG from AZ

0uTkAsT

FNG
Long time lurker finally decided to sign up.

I'm a single dad from Gilbert, AZ with a 6-year-old daughter who loves the outdoors as much as I do. We've been camping, off-roading and exploring backcountry together since she was in diapers, but I've just recently started getting her into hunting and fishing. We started off small with squirrel and rabbit hunting and have a coyote hunt coming up soon, but next year we're hoping for a deer, elk or pronghorn tag.

I'm a novice myself, only having done a few guided big game hunts out of state in the past and some small game hunting as a teenager. The full-service guided hunts were fun but I don't think I learned a thing really, so I'm trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can before heading off into the field for our first DIY hunts next year.

OP
0uTkAsT

0uTkAsT

FNG
Welcome... lived out North Scottsdale/Rio Verde area for 29 years.
I spent a lot of time in that area myself working for an equestrian breeder off 144th and Rio Verde.
Welcome from Gold Canyon, AZ.
Howdy neighbor! I drive past Gold Canyon all the time.
Welcome from NorCal!! Always great to hear about the young ones getting involved! Great job Dad!! (y)
Thank you! Loving every minute of it.

OP
0uTkAsT

0uTkAsT

FNG
Kiddo just reloaded her first rounds tonight and had a blast. She did great and said it's like arts and crafts 😂 I'll take it!

IMG_20191123_160715-756x1008.jpg