FNG from Idaho

Adding my name to the rolls... FNG from SW Idaho. I've lurked for a year or so and gotten a lot of info from this forum re mule deer and elk, looking forward to more. Thanks everyone!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Adding my name to the rolls... FNG from SW Idaho. I've lurked for a year or so and gotten a lot of info from this forum re mule deer and elk, looking forward to more. Thanks everyone!
heck yeah same here man but from NW idaho. Just trying to get my posts in. robby denning is the man when it comes to mule deer his books are sweet.

heck yeah same here man but from NW idaho. Just trying to get my posts in. robby denning is the man when it comes to mule deer his books are sweet.
I have lived here my entire life and I don't think I have ever heard anyone refer to anywhere in Idaho as NW, lol. Welcome as well.

Lumii

FNG
Hey guys im new here as well. From Idaho and just getting in to hunting. This forum has been a bounty of knowledge thus far!