FNG from Kalifornia

Long time lurker who has learned a great deal from the brain trust on this forum over the years, finally decided to get off my duff and register! Posting from deep behind enemy lines from the republik of Cali., but as many of you here know, there are some serious and devout sportsmen/women still left in our part of the world. Most of my misspent youth was devoted to waterfowling at the highest levels of exertion, following the migration (when there was actually such a phenomenon) up and down the flyway, and fortunately much success. Also along the way, was able to experience more than my fair share of OOS big game hunting, mostly mulies and elk, in NV, OR, CO, WY, etc. In the last several years, my focus has been on blacktails, pigs, and turkeys, and I’m very fortunate to have many cool and varied places to chase all three. As of late, I am excited to be getting myself heavily back into the form and discipline of archery; this past spring season, was able to kill some nice toms w/my bow. By many measures, I’m becoming an old timer in the woods and waters, which belies the FNG moniker I embrace here - but always willing to learn something new, hear a new perspective, and participate in some stimulating dialogue….

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie