FNG from Kansas City, Missouri

FOXDIE

Hey all. Wanted to finally introduce myself. I discovered this place back in the day through the kifaru.net forum and figured it was time for a proper intro.

I've been out in the field for turkey and white tail a hand full of times, but nothing really serious and was never fortunate enough to take any game. It's only until now, at age 35, am I really committing to make a lifestyle change of taking on hunting and archery as my primary interest and instill the same values and skills in my family once my kids are of age.

I don't have friends or family members that hunt, so I've taken it upon myself to go it alone on this endeavour, which I'll enjoy. However, if ever there's someone looking for a wingman or someone looking to mentor a newbie whenever they go out, please feel free to reach out.

If you're a land owner in the local area and want "free" labor in exchange for allowing me to hunt your property, I'd be more than willing to lend a hand.

I'll contribute in the forum where I can, but I know I will most likely be lurking for quite awhile in order to gain as much knowledge as possible.

eddielasvegas

As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie