FNG from Massachusetts but soon to be Montana

peterk123

WKR
Wanted to say hi. Been stalking this forum for years. Decided to join because I am on the hunt for good binos and the guys on Hunttalk told me this is the place to look.

Born in Massachusetts, been hunting here for over twenty five years, mostly with a bow. We have been hiking and camping out west for the past five years and have fallen in love with Montana. Our plan is to semi retire there in about a year. So my way of hunting is going to change quite a bit. My longest shot will no longer be twenty yards :)

Pete

Wanted to say hi. Been stalking this forum for years. Decided to join because I am on the hunt for good binos and the guys on Hunttalk told me this is the place to look.

Born in Massachusetts, been hunting here for over twenty five years, mostly with a bow. We have been hiking and camping out west for the past five years and have fallen in love with Montana. Our plan is to semi retire there in about a year. So my way of hunting is going to change quite a bit. My longest shot will no longer be twenty yards :)

Pete

welcome, where in MA? I’m on the north shore