FNG from MI

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all. Hunt backwoods public land in N. Michigan. Been to Quebec for moose, CO for elk. Planning a 2020 moose hunt. Here to learn and maybe swap some gear.

Do a fair bit of boating and fishing too.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
Where from in MI? I'm a Yopper transplant living in NC now. Born in Calumet and mothers side is from Sault Ste Marie.

OP
Missahba

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
I was accepted to transfer to Tech Junior year. But I got cold feet thinking about the winter weather. Pun intended. Born in the D. Farthest away I lived was in St. Clair MI. Quaint and great fishing. Been to the Soo a lot. Eagle Harbor, Isle Royal, Marquette, Pictured Rocks. God’s country for sure.

OP
Missahba

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
Ridge if you see this, I’m interested in the lids.

Attachments

• 1315CEC0-D006-48D3-A240-BFF61FD6698F.png
    1315CEC0-D006-48D3-A240-BFF61FD6698F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
OP
Missahba

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
We have a cabin near Torch River Br. Been driving past the trout fountain since I was 10. I almost hit a monster old buck opening day night 2 years ago on Plum Valley Rd.

DLawhead

FNG
We have a cabin near Torch River Br. Been driving past the trout fountain since I was 10. I almost hit a monster old buck opening day night 2 years ago on Plum Valley Rd.
That’s awesome, yea I just moved to this area. I was in traverse city for 6 years.

OP
Missahba

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
I need help contacting MoellerMD about the TI Goat stove he just posted. I can’t PM or post in classified yet. I need the stove!!