FNG from Michigan

GSPMich

FNG
Hello all, I'm from Michigan where I spend a lot of time in the upland woods and bowhunting whitetails.

In the Summer its off to Canada for some pike fishing and all species on a few lakes at home.

I'm booked for a SW Colorado elk hunt in 2020 with my dad that I am starting to prepare for.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you here! Looking forward to hearing about your hunt next year with your dad! (y)

Fishmaster196

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! Where in Michigan?I’m from Sanilac County. When I’m not doing it here, I fish and hunt in Canada also.

OP
G

GSPMich

FNG
Welcome! Where in Michigan?I’m from Sanilac County. When I’m not doing it here, I fish and hunt in Canada also.

I am from mid Michigan, Shiawassee county. I fish Canada just south of Chapleau about 30 miles. I also have bear hunted 3 different times in the Thunder Bay Area, north of Duluth, MN.

Fishmaster196

Lil-Rokslider
I am from mid Michigan, Shiawassee county. I fish Canada just south of Chapleau about 30 miles. I also have bear hunted 3 different times in the Thunder Bay Area, north of Duluth, MN.
We fish 5 mile lake just south of Chapleau every year.

OP
G

GSPMich

FNG
We fish a few miles south of Five Mile. I've been going up there close to 30 years now(i'm 36 years old) and our group befriended a land owner that lets us camp on his property. We do mostly back lake fishing and have a blast doing it. I think the last time we were on 5 Mile was 2-3 years ago, that is a fun lake too. We usually get up and buy a few bags of ice from Dave and BS about how the fishing has been. We try to go first week of June.

Fishmaster196

Lil-Rokslider
We fish a few miles south of Five Mile. I've been going up there close to 30 years now(i'm 36 years old) and our group befriended a land owner that lets us camp on his property. We do mostly back lake fishing and have a blast doing it. I think the last time we were on 5 Mile was 2-3 years ago, that is a fun lake too. We usually get up and buy a few bags of ice from Dave and BS about how the fishing has been. We try to go first week of June.
We are up at 5 mile around Labor Day. Dave and Christine are good people.I’ve been doing it for 12 years and the group I go with have been going to Canada for probably 30 years.