FNG from Michigan

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Hello everyone!

A friend and I are planning a Wyoming mule deer and antelope hunt. I stumbled across this site while trying to get any tips possible. This will be a diy, and our first time to Wyoming, we'll have a few points for both animals. Neither of us is interested in B&C bucks, just a great time.

Likely Wyoming yes. I’m in the Grand Rapids, more specifically Caledonia/Alaska area. I’ll play the odds and guess you’re a fellow troll?

OP
J

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Nice, yep haha no deer in da U.P. I'm metro Detroit, specifically Utica.
I have a few regions in mind but nothing concrete. Wyoming was cheaper than CO. for getting points, originally wanted to just do antelope then turned into mule deer..now almost sold on doing both....some how.

zacattack

WKR
Hello everyone!

A friend and I are planning a Wyoming mule deer and antelope hunt. I stumbled across this site while trying to get any tips possible. This will be a diy, and our first time to Wyoming, we'll have a few points for both animals. Neither of us is interested in B&C bucks, just a great time.
Wyoming is a blast, went for the first time last year chasing pronghorns. Drove all the way from East Lansing. Go green!