FNG from MO

cmenard01

FNG
Hey Everyone
I am from Lincoln County , MO. Though I am not new to hunting I am new to this forum. I really appreciate all of the members that make this forum so useful. Deer and turkey are where I spend my falls but this year I am in CO on my first elk archery hunt. We horseback in on Friday! Looking forward to the future conversations with everyone. If your in MO and are looking for someone to hunt with or just have questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Chad

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
cmenard01

cmenard01

FNG
I'll be looking forward to it.

OP
cmenard01

cmenard01

FNG
I've got a little piece and work the public lands. I'm up for anything and would like to partner with someone to do some back country hunts. I'm using a guide this year but would like to change that in the future.

Hey Everyone
I am from Lincoln County , MO. Though I am not new to hunting I am new to this forum. I really appreciate all of the members that make this forum so useful. Deer and turkey are where I spend my falls but this year I am in CO on my first elk archery hunt. We horseback in on Friday! Looking forward to the future conversations with everyone. If your in MO and are looking for someone to hunt with or just have questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Chad

Hi Chad,

I too am new to this forum as well as new to hunting. Cool to hear your background and that you are in Colorado hunting Elk. I am a Colorado Native and recently picked up Elk hunting. Good look on your pursuit and I hope your Colorado trip is world class!

OP
cmenard01

cmenard01

FNG
I wish I could sell my wife to move to the rockies. We come out 2 times a year either for hunts or camping. I'm jealous of anyone who lives here. It has so much to offer if you can handle the weather. Thanks for the welcome.