FNG from Montana

Hey all,

Grew up around firearms my entire life, moved to Montana when I was in middle school but my Dad was never into hunting (a shame). Went to college, joined the military and went to pilot training, and have been away for quite some time. Hunted rifle season for the first time last fall alongside my brother, took down a raghorn bull elk with him and then did two solo mule deer hunts taking down a doe and a 4x4 buck last year with the knowledge I gained from the elk hunt. Pretty hooked on it now and constantly trying to gather new knowledge from experienced hunters and outdoorsmen. Drew a pretty rare elk permit here in the state and hoping I can take that into the field this fall.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome and congrats on your success last season!! Best of luck with your elk hunt this year!! Thanks for your service, glad to have you here!! 🇺🇲

jingalls

Lil-Rokslider
Great job, love the pic! Lots of good info here just keep reading. Have fun this season. And thanks for your service!!!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. gw always has my back if I have to step away, you know, to eat or go for a walk with my wife. :D

P.P.S. What a beautiful state you live in. Sure would love to live there if I could convince the wife.