FNG from ND

Previously a northern MN stump jumper, converted to a flat lander from ND. I was able to shoot my first elk in ND in 2018, and now I am hooked, on the meat and the hunting. Happy to be here to gather knowledge and buy some good gear.

Cheers!

Last edited:
OP
ILoveBusch
I realized the odds were against me, but wanted to get into elk hunting sooner rather than later so I put in for E3 COW. I know a few people who think I'm nuts for using my once in a lifetime tag on a cow but to each their own. I put in a lot of time scouting and was able to shoot this big old cow on opening morning at 80 yards.

I am trying to upload the photo but it's too large. I'll keep trying.

NDGuy

WKR
I realized the odds were against me, but wanted to get into elk hunting sooner rather than later so I put in for E3 COW. I know a few people who think I'm nuts for using my once in a lifetime tag on a cow but to each their own. I put in a lot of time scouting and was able to shoot this big old cow on opening morning at 80 yards.

I am trying to upload the photo but it's too large. I'll keep trying.
Hey man still an elk tag! Glad you were able to tag out.

Previously a northern MN stump jumper, converted to a flat lander from ND. I was able to shoot my first elk in ND in 2018, and now I am hooked, on the meat and the hunting. Happy to be here to gather knowledge and buy some good gear.

Cheers!
Another ND fella!!!! I just joined this week to!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk