FNG from Nevada

Hello everyone - I’m new to the forums but have reading articles from rockslide for about a year now. Great information here and seems like a great community. Found rokslide via recommendation from a work friend and have been hooked since. I grew up backpacking and fishing but didn’t get into big game hunting until about 8 yrs ago. After a few successful rifle hunts I decided to switch to archery 2 years ago and caught that bug. Haven’t been successful with that yet but am looking forward to a 051 unit hunt in August. Would appreciate any advice/info on this unit if anyone would like to share. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome to Rokslide!
I would utilize the search engine on the forum for information on the unit first. After going through anything you can find, post in the specific species thread you are pursuing, and be specific on what information you are looking to find out. Access points, gear to use for the time of year, pressure in past years etc... You will have a hard time getting anyone to reply to a general give me info on a unit.

OP
D
XLR - Thanks for educating this FNG! I guess that’s why this is the FNG area of the forum! appreciate the information and I’ll be posting more specific questions in the muley section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk