FNG from New Mexico

RyanG505

FNG
What up peoples...avid hunter but hate technology so I usually have no idea how to use this crap, just figured out how to use forums so here I am. Grew up in New Mexico but active duty Air Force so that usually takes me wherever the wind blows. I am currently stationed here in NM so got lucky with that one. love to chase screaming bulls and "attempt" to take as much as I can with the ole archery set up. My dude that got me into Rokslide is helping me learn its ok to use a rifle at times tho..haha Look forward to being here on Rokslide and continually hearing and learning from other guys and gals!

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
What up peoples...avid hunter but hate technology so I usually have no idea how to use this crap, just figured out how to use forums so here I am. Grew up in New Mexico but active duty Air Force so that usually takes me wherever the wind blows. I am currently stationed here in NM so got lucky with that one. love to chase screaming bulls and "attempt" to take as much as I can with the ole archery set up. My dude that got me into Rokslide is helping me learn its ok to use a rifle at times tho..haha Look forward to being here on Rokslide and continually hearing and learning from other guys and gals!

What can I say, I like to kill shit! hahaha

boom

WKR
welcome!! NM offers a sweet discount for the military folks. it is a sweet deal!! go get em!

elkguide

WKR
Glad that you have shed your "dinosaur skin" and got on to a forum. This is the best. Lots of great info and all sorts of resources and some great stories. Join in the conversation.

ENJOY!!!!!!

You're going to have a lot of fun out there!
I'm one of the few that left Cannon kicking and screaming when they were trying to send me to Hurlburt Field....

I'll get back there soon enough!

OP
RyanG505

RyanG505

FNG
You're going to have a lot of fun out there!
I'm one of the few that left Cannon kicking and screaming when they were trying to send me to Hurlburt Field....

I'll get back there soon enough!

haha yeah man born and raised here in NM so I'm not mad... I was actually born in clovis. ha