FNG from North Carolina

bobclem11

FNG
Been a member here for a few months but just recently have started getting more active. I’m currently deployed overseas so all these threads and forums seem to make the time go by faster. Spent all my early years chasing anything with a season! Currently planning my first CO Elk Hunt for this fall after I get back home!

Nicodez

FNG
Thank you for your service! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22lr

WKR
Welcome to the forum! Exactly my situation. I'm 2 months past when I should have gotten home now (thanks Rona) and reading the forums helps keep me from losing my marbles. I'm not saying I haven't already lost a few... but I at least haven't lost my whole load.

Lowg08

WKR
Thank you for your service. Both of you. It is a nice sight to learn on

wildernessmaster

Lil-Rokslider
I assume you are at Bragg or Goldsboro... When you get back hit me up... We are neighbors and I am looking for East/West hunting buddies. Check your 6 and keep your head low.

OP
bobclem11

bobclem11

FNG
Glad to see some fellow Carolinians on here for sure. Wildnernessmaster I’m from the Salisbury Area, thankfully born and raised in Carolina my whole life. Sounds like a plan though I’m always on the lookout for new hunting buddies. Bsd0323 welcome to the Rok!

Bsd0323

Lil-Rokslider
Glad to see some fellow Carolinians on here for sure. Wildnernessmaster I’m from the Salisbury Area, thankfully born and raised in Carolina my whole life. Sounds like a plan though I’m always on the lookout for new hunting buddies. Bsd0323 welcome to the Rok!
Thanks man, looking forward to being here. I was born and raised in Virginia. This will be my first year hunting in NC. Maybe we can get a deer camp going this year.

Lowg08

WKR
I’m from western nc myself forgot to mention. Closer to TN border past Asheville

Bsd0323

Lil-Rokslider
I’m from western nc myself forgot to mention. Closer to TN border past Asheville
I'll be that way in a view days. The misses and the pup going camping that way. Can you recommend any places?

OP
bobclem11

bobclem11

FNG
Thanks man, looking forward to being here. I was born and raised in Virginia. This will be my first year hunting in NC. Maybe we can get a deer camp going this year.
Ive def learned a lot from the site in the time I’ve been here. Hope your enjoying N.C. so far, a deer camp would be a lot of fun. We’ll have to make it happen.

Lowg08

WKR
Oh I have a definitely great place. Davidson river camp ground around Brevard. Maybe addressed as Pisgah Forest. Nice campground. Stocked trout river and all
The trails you want to hike on the blue ridge parkway

Bsd0323

Lil-Rokslider
Oh I have a definitely great place. Davidson river camp ground around Brevard. Maybe addressed as Pisgah Forest. Nice campground. Stocked trout river and all
The trails you want to hike on the blue ridge parkway
We ended up staying in cherokee. Apparently alot of people out camping.