FNG from northern MN

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Howdy, been using this forum as a resource for awhile now. Just picked up a new to me PSE Evolve 28 and this will be my first year really bowhunting. Went to my first bowfest last Friday and I'm mostly converted from rifles. Also do a lot of waterfowl and small game hunting, as well as pistol shooting.

Thanks for all the information ive already gathered and looking forward to more!

wseidel

WKR
Welcome from the Two Harbors area. I attended Bowfest as well - my first opportunity to shoot at 3-D targets. Confidence building plus it forced me to take longer shots than I otherwise would have taken.

God Bless,
Wayne

OP
S

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from the Two Harbors area. I attended Bowfest as well - my first opportunity to shoot at 3-D targets. Confidence building plus it forced me to take longer shots than I otherwise would have taken.

God Bless,
Wayne

I hear ya there! I had bought the evolve the week before bowfest and getting that sighted in to 80 was the first time I had shot beyond 50 yards. Only lost one arrow out of the three courses I shot, at the 102 yard mark so I didn't feel too bad

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie