FNG from Northern Va

1Zach1

FNG
Evening all.
New guy checking in from Northern Virginia. Originally from Vermont and still hunt whitetail up there but unfortunately spend most of my time in this zoo.

Working on getting in shape to be a Sherpa for a family member out in Co this fall for Elk. Hoping to learn a lot on that trip and get a tag for next year.

Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.

Zach

RMHunter

FNG
Good evening Zach,

I’m new to rokslide and live in Nova also. I moslty waterfowl hunt and do some fur trapping. I live near Annandale in fairfax, where about are you located?

Roy

OP
1Zach1

1Zach1

FNG
welcome aboard sorry to hear you had to move to NOVA lol
Short term suffering for long term gain I suppose. Wife is already chomping at the bit to move west. Looking at Bozeman or somewhere in Eastern Oregon.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Short term suffering for long term gain I suppose. Wife is already chomping at the bit to move west. Looking at Bozeman or somewhere in Eastern Oregon.

you know I have several freinds that live up there and they say the same thing actually, they look forward to retiring somewhere else etc.

9.3 Fan

FNG
Hi Zack,
Also a new guy from MI and also currently living in NOVA - using the same rationale as you in fact. Am hoping to get out to southern CO next fall as one of my buddies has gotten some land there and is trying to get me to go after elk with him. Looking forward to learning from the rest of you guys!