FNG from NW Oregon

Hello all, I have read through the RS forums for years now but am finally getting around to becoming involved and connecting with fellow outdoorsman. I come from a small town in Oregon called Molalla where I cut my teeth on blacktail and Rosie hunting. I now beat the brush of the Oregon Coast. There is nothing I enjoy more then walking miles behind locked timberland gates ripping a bugle until I find a bull in the thick rain forest.

I am not you average hunter. My life is hunting. It's on my mind from the time I wake up from the time I go to sleep. When I'm not in the woods I blow my diaphragm on the way to work everyday, I spend my breaks on onX and my nights watching every hunting show known to man, my life is consumed by it. This is an obsessive trait I have had since I was kid, it's in my blood. I'm sure there is a few of my kind on here.

I recently have acquired a coveted elk tag in NM on the Valles Caldera. Lots of adventures coming this fall and I look forward to sharing with everyone.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Sounds like some amazing adventures are on the horizon!
I just moved from upper highland/clarkes area

Welcome neighbor! from sandy. I have mostly hunted east! but picked up a timber land permit this year. excited to check out some jungle.