FNG from Oregon, soon to be another state!

CW59

FNG
Howdy from Oregon, but as soon as our son graduates in 2 years we are out of here!!!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. You are a wise man I see. (y) I hope there is somewhere to go to as it is two years away and we're only six months in.

OP
C

CW59

FNG
Thanks for the warm welcome, I have been lurking for awhile now. I live on the west side of Oregon. The big question is, in two years do we go Montana, Idaho (seems to crowded now) or Wyoming??

WRM

WKR
Thanks for the warm welcome, I have been lurking for awhile now. I live on the west side of Oregon. The big question is, in two years do we go Montana, Idaho (seems to crowded now) or Wyoming??
Sadly, having watched the area I was born and raised in get ruined by overdevelopment, I think most of the West is in for a rough ride if this "live where you want" trend continues. I saw a segment on Boise the other day, and it's just the beginning.