FNG from PA

BoneDok

FNG
Same as everyone else on here. Born and raised in PA, spent some time in the Carolina’s. Love to hunt/fish/fly fish. Anything I can do to get outdoors and I’m there. Have been browsing the forums for a while and love reading what everyone is willing to share. Can’t beat the honesty of the forums when it comes to gear reviews.

Grew up archery/rifle hunting for whitetail, pheasant hunting with the family bird dogs, and fishing for trout every chance I could (still do). Finally planning a western hunt with my brother this fall and realize we won’t be treestand hunting like we grew up doing. I’ve learned a ton about western spot/stalk type hunting just from reading these forums and hope to put that knowledge to use in September. Glad to be joining the community here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
Same as everyone else on here. Born and raised in PA, spent some time in the Carolina’s. Love to hunt/fish/fly fish. Anything I can do to get outdoors and I’m there. Have been browsing the forums for a while and love reading what everyone is willing to share. Can’t beat the honesty of the forums when it comes to gear reviews.

Grew up archery/rifle hunting for whitetail, pheasant hunting with the family bird dogs, and fishing for trout every chance I could (still do). Finally planning a western hunt with my brother this fall and realize we won’t be treestand hunting like we grew up doing. I’ve learned a ton about western spot/stalk type hunting just from reading these forums and hope to put that knowledge to use in September. Glad to be joining the community here

Welcome. What part of PA? I was born and raised in Clearfield County.