FNG from PA

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
I’m from Central Pennsylvania, I’m 31 and this is my first year going bow hunting. I killed a Doe with a rifle when I was 16, I haven’t hunted since. I just purchased a Mission MRX 29/70 with 460 Grain GT Kinetic Kaos arrows. I am only hunting public land. My goal this year is to kill my first buck, good luck to all.

DJ87

FNG
Also a newbie here on rokslide and from central Pa as well. Good luck on your quest for a public land whitetail!

Jbxl20

WKR
Getting it done on PA public land! Awesome. Did You kill that today? I shot a Buck last year on the Sunday archery day.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new but old PA member.

Eddie

P.S. Congrats on your buck. Good follow up by you deserves my unofficial welcome even if it is three years late and I was not posting these most coveted welcomes. :ROFLMAO:

Spoonman

WKR
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the buck. I’ve been on the forum for a while but new to PA. Hunting here is like nothing I’ve ever seen!