FNG from Sask

Drak

FNG
New guy from Saskatchewan here. Been hunting in SK since I was a kid, mostly for Muley/whitetail and upland bird. Started hunting elk the past few years and have found it to be the most fun, regardless if I kill, or in most cases even see one. It slowly motivated me to finally buy a bow because I found I was hunting within archery range anyways and this gives me a couple more weeks of early season hunting. Got a used Hoyt RX-1. I know very little and want to learn a lot. Plan to spend some serious time this year learning how to confidently shoot this thing effectively. This forum looks like it’s got a ton of good info and reviews to draw from.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new SK member.

Eddie

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from a another sasky. Where abouts are you located? I'm in saskatoon. Pm me if you need archery help. I've been shooting for a long time. Are you a member of a club?

OP
D

Drak

FNG
Hey man I’m down in Regina. Thanks, I might fire you some questions, so many options when it comes to arrows, broadheads, fletching, nocks?! Haha. Don’t even know where to start, but gonna go to No 1 Archery next week to get the bow tuned to fit me and get set up with arrows. I’m planning to join the Wascana Archery club.

OP
D

Drak

FNG
Welcome from an another sasky. Where abouts are you located? I'm in saskatoon. Pm me if you need archery help. I've been shooting for a long time. Are you a member of a club?
Hey I was gonna get some advice but can’t send PM’s yet, maybe if ya send me one I’ll be able to reply.