FNG from SC

Sacmaster

FNG
Hello all. Long time lurker, first time joiner. Have learned a lot from reading, and am hoping to get out west for a hunt soon. Mainly a whitetail hunter around here. Look forward to being a member of the community.

Do any of yall have any expeirence hunting any public land? I've only seen a few plots of WMA land around in the York county area of the state. I wasn't brought up hunting and most friends dont hunt it. Trying to learn the in's and out's and also if it is even worth it around our parts of the state.

Chevyman

FNG
Not really. When I was out there I joined a hunt club in Chester to have a place to hunt. It was great but a little pricey. 25 guys but I was the only one who Bowhunter so I was on 4800 acres by myself most the time. I’d highly recommend joining a hunt club. There’s some good ones in the Chester area and over in Lancaster.

Not really. When I was out there I joined a hunt club in Chester to have a place to hunt. It was great but a little pricey. 25 guys but I was the only one who Bowhunter so I was on 4800 acres by myself most the time. I’d highly recommend joining a hunt club. There’s some good ones in the Chester area and over in Lancaster.
Great info! I'll look into some, thanks!