FNG from Southern California

Hi all,
New to the forum and hunting, in general. I'm about to complete my 4 hour class room for my hunter's ed course and am looking to find some like minded folks in my area. Have plans to go hunt Black Bear next year in Montana, but I'm looking to get into some smaller game in the meantime. I'm hoping to go dove hunting in November in the San Jacinto area and then some rabbit this winter. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the site! If you’re interested in hunting up north feel free to pm me, I’ll share as much info as I can.

Azone

WKR
Welcome to the forum! Alot of good men and women on this site. If you stick around the amount you can learn on here is mind boggling. Good luck starting out this year.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
I grew up in good ol Southern California, finally got out of there and UT is now home. PM me I've got some really great rabbit spots you could start hitting as it cools down!

Welcome to the site! If you’re interested in hunting up north feel free to pm me, I’ll share as much info as I can.
I am in a similar situation to OP. Down in SD for college but looking to get back into hunting after a 10 years hiatus. (High School Sports and college) just wondering if questions on the thread are okay or if I can PM you as well?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Redding guy new to the site. Not to hijack the OP thread but I’m new and cannot PM. Do you ever shoot out at Swasey?
I havent been out there actually, I'd like to but I have a little 3d range set up on my folks property I'll go shoot. Makes it convenient.